Server problem

Started by VGamer, January 08, 2010, 09:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VGamer

Hi, yesterday I just discovered this site so I tried to rush into things.  Big mistake on my part.  For some reason, I can't access the regular servers in the game.  I don't know what I installed from here that changed my servers to always point towards the Sandcrawler servers but I don't ALWAYS want to play on those servers.  How do I fix it to also have the regular servers?  
I've tried reinstalling it, and reinstalling it in different directories.  No luck.
Any ideas of what I did wrong here?

Sandcrawler

Did you refresh the browse rmultiple times?

Right now we have alot of Sandcrawler Network servers up for Anchorhead Brawl. They are all just running the default game.

For the Sandcrawler Mod unless you launch using the shortcut it won't overwrite any of the default game files.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

VGamer

I did try refreshing multiple times.  It didn't work.   :(

Sandcrawler

hmm thats odd, well the Anchorhead Brawl servers will come down tonight or in the morning, you'll have to see then.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)