Project RC II

Started by VodeAn, April 30, 2007, 06:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RC-1266

Ok ill give it a try

JanDeis

Quote from: "VodeAn"the best format would be wav, mono, 16 bit, 44100 Hz

Ok.  Any lines you would prefer to have, or am I allowed to be completely creative for that?

RC-1266

ehm... i said id give it a try, but i still havent got your permission (just for sure) for me to do a voice

VodeAn

be as creative as possible, you have read my outline for the story so do whatever you think would be useful to the story.  oh, you may also do generic lines, such as "forming up" "yes sir" "no sir" "thats not possible sir" or anything else that comes to mind and to answer RC-1266's question, ah am (clears throat) It is hereby granted the licenses for RC-1266 and JanDeis to create unfinalized audio under the copyright of what Vode An has created for the mod of Republic Commando to Republic Commando 2. their, its official lol

RC-1266

wheeheeeee! thanks you :wink:

ehm...which trooper do i get? (if i may suggest, do me the sev remodeled one hehe)

VodeAn

ok sure you get spark (old sev),
ill do the player,
and JanDeis can do Jon or Tucker (Jon is a piolet and Tucker is the funny one)

don't forget to address each squad member for your character

RC-1266

what you mean with "adress each squadmember"?

VodeAn

so spark says things to jon and tucker, and they say things back. you'll have to work with each other to match certain responses.

JanDeis

Well, I seemed to have gotten grounded recently, so my posts will be few.  So that means communication between myself and anyone else will be slow.  I can still do sounds, but I won't be able to post them as quickly as I would like...

RC-1266

"I seemed to have gotten grounded recently"? lol
how long are you grounded?
i may be able to record about two weeks, then i go to the radiostation again so i can record

JanDeis

Home sick again today  :wink:

I'm grounded until I prove my grades are better.  So I just need to get a grade check here sometime soon after I raise my damn history grade.

I will be recording though!

VodeAn

lol

RC-1266

hmm... try this:
say that you will only to be able to improve your grades when you are motivated enough, and that you have to remain practising your hobbies like mapping and maybe some other stuff to be happy and motivated....

:wink: IT WORKED FOR ME :wink:

VodeAn

lol that does work, i used to use it

JanDeis

You haven't met my parents  :(