SQUAD A + B MOD

Started by frazscotland, August 21, 2010, 05:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

Why don't you upload it here?

I personaly won't download anything from rapidshare, or just about any other ad infested free file hosting site. They host tons of Malware and other nasty stuff.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

frazscotland

yeh sure man thanks . there also another great mod sandcrawler is the conquest mod have a chek if you have time its kool
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

leeroy

never trust those things with spyware and malware mal=bad in spanish for a reason (darth MALl, MALificent, MALtactular)
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

frazscotland

Rapidshare actually hasnt got any adverts on it unlike filefront.. 8)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

leeroy

oh ok still trying to get used to these things :D
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games