=TCH= Clan

Started by THEDDLE, September 23, 2009, 03:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEDDLE

Hello.  I am the clan founder for =TCH=.  We are always looking for mature recruits.  We like you to be 18 or older. However it depends on your maturity.  I am into competing and I hope to get a team together for a game in TWL and if good enough maybe CAL.  We will see.  I am currently involved with map building in Killing Floor.  It has been a lot of fun.  I have 2 servers and a website.  If your interested stop on by our website and check out our forums.   Also get on our ventrillo so we can get to know you.  We share a ventrilo with an Affiliate Clan.  GTG.  The next game I hope to get a team for is COD MW2.  

Also I do not charge membership dues.  I try to run by a democracy but if I have to step in final say is mine.  I pay for servers and the website.  I do have some sponsors that if you buy through our link each time we get a little cash.  Of course donations are welcome from any member or non member.

=TCH=THEDDLE

http://www.theddlegaming.com  

arramus

Hi THEDDLE. The server's are always running really cool and up to date maps and the regulars are typically team players. See you in there.