little text box thing at home

Started by Squad_Sammaron, November 11, 2006, 10:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squad_Sammaron

wats that thingy? with the tags and stuff. is that a chat box? it's blank for me.
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

DooFi

Its blank? Its a newsbox and supposed to say
Quote~Made some changes to the website, the Recomended Map, and the Mapping page have been changed. I also made some small changes to the tutorials. Thanks to DooFi for the image randomizer for the Recomended Map.
~New Website is up, this is to link the Website, forum, and Download section togeather better then before.
~Check out our new Contest Page, It has information on ER, and RC modding Contests.
~Added a new Tutorial on Collisions, Thanks to DooFi for writing it!
~Added a Brand new Tutorial, On optimization.
~Modder Pages Are Up, just a few other pages then the site will be complete.
~Tutorials are all there =D

Squad_Sammaron

no no i see that. on the right side. one time it had words in it, but now it's blank

Sandcrawler

What browser are you using, I have tried with Opera 9, Firefox 1, and IE6. I dunno if they newq ones work or not but they should. It works with most linux browsers as well.

~Sandcrawler
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

maybe a picture could help

Squad_Sammaron

well i think i'm on IE6 o well. wats sposed to be there?

Sandcrawler

Quote from: "DooFi"Its blank? Its a newsbox and supposed to say
Quote~Made some changes to the website, the Recomended Map, and the Mapping page have been changed. I also made some small changes to the tutorials. Thanks to DooFi for the image randomizer for the Recomended Map.
~New Website is up, this is to link the Website, forum, and Download section togeather better then before.
~Check out our new Contest Page, It has information on ER, and RC modding Contests.
~Added a new Tutorial on Collisions, Thanks to DooFi for writing it!
~Added a Brand new Tutorial, On optimization.
~Modder Pages Are Up, just a few other pages then the site will be complete.
~Tutorials are all there =D

Thats what should be in there, its just an update box.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Squad_Sammaron

LOL NO!!! the box on the screens right, if your facing the screen, then your left! it has a little area to type stuff, and it has a Tag button and an Extra button under it.

//Edit: oooooooooooo, no lol, fellas (and fella-etes), i ment on the VERY home screen, before you even select the RC Mod button.

Sandcrawler

O! That one is a chat boix, but it dosen't work in any IE to my knowledge. Dunno why really, but that page looks liek shit lol. Just to lazy and busy to make a new ones.

Squad_Sammaron

okey dok, gotcha chief.