[RC] snowbase

Started by Dark Lord, August 20, 2010, 12:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

Well, Xweather would let you use Volumes to stop the effect, so you'd place it a few units above a building, continue down threw the building, and you'd have the snow effect outside, it'd stop at the roof and not be inside the building.

So in the first intro level they just used emitters, the amount of emitters needed for a whole map would be...well alot so I wouldn't use emitters, I'll find the static mesh, and what the actual mesh they used was, it looked good and would be alot better than emitters.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

leeroy

what about area's were theres alot of snow falling and places that theres none falling (like outside alot but inside practicly none besides at entrince and under atte's)
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

frazscotland

what about including also DROIDBLASTER and DC15blasterclone and FLASHBANG as pikups ive done this before and it works. add nu classes in the properties mppikups  and at final properties save name give it a different name. it wil sit alongside properties not affecting them . but if u dont have those mod properties the weps appear invisible on a map. i was meaning to do this a while ago make a generic extra mppikups file for everyone to use including extra weps  8)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

leeroy

sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Dark Lord

im working on a training area right now, so far i have a shooting range and obstacle course
the course is fairly easy to navigate, but i also have droid spawns placed in it, and when you turn them on (using my camotrooper mod, that is [Droid blaster is modded]) it becomes quite difficult
any other good training ideas? (keep in mind im looking for something realistic)
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

leeroy

HALOGRAPHIC SPIDER DROID! LIKE THE CAMPAIN!

Dark Lord

Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade