Recent posts

News and Announcements / Re: Let's Play Republic Comman...
Last post by frazscotland - July 11, 2013, 03:45:44 PM
Awesome thanks very much  please continue the series I know its out your time etc but would be invaluable for others  8)
News and Announcements / Let's Play Republic Commando. ...
Last post by Sandcrawler - June 16, 2013, 01:51:42 PM
So around a year ago I started doing videos on YouTube, making a Let's Play of Minecraft, I had always intended to do one for Republic Commando, and a year later I have started one.

Right now I am playing through the single player campaign, then I want to do a couple multiplayer video, and after that it will depend on how many views the series gets if I continue or not.

Republic Commando playlist

Currently, episode 3 is released, on Tuesday at 5pm PST is when the next video comes out.

Episode 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElHDOTb_yeg
Ahh thanks for that link DL theres some awesome articles there.  :)
Single Player Level Design / Re: Sinlge player tutorials.
Last post by Alvar007 - May 31, 2013, 10:37:53 AM
OK that's great! :D
Last post by RyuzakiL.Lawliet - May 31, 2013, 04:06:21 AM
I'm from France so I'll be connected too :)
Last post by Alvar007 - May 30, 2013, 10:37:51 AM
Well, I don't know where are you from, but I'm from Spain and I use to be connected after 19:00 from mondays to fridays; and in the moornings and afternnons of weekends. Don't know what time is it in your country but I hope this helps ;D
Star Wars Republic Commando Chat / Re: SWRC WEAPON EXPANSION PAK
Last post by Dark Lord - May 27, 2013, 08:16:22 PM
nice to see everything coming along. and the launcher was technically your invention, i just supplied the ammunition  ;)

btw, if you ever need more ideas, or just feel a need for the overkill, 40k can supply your needs: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Category:Weapons_by_Type#.UaQhA5ycOSo
Well updated links for vids in top post .
Many thanks to darklord for his most excellent invention of plasma nade launcher  which appears in vid 4. !!
and many thanks also to Xtaze for feedback on bug fixes  and ccp vi for his awesome script workaround to make this possible and his flamethrower also,.
Its getting there to completion slowly  ;D
Last post by RyuzakiL.Lawliet - May 27, 2013, 07:15:37 AM
When are you online? So i'll know when i can ask you something ^^
Last post by Alvar007 - May 23, 2013, 11:01:37 AM
Of course I'll do! :D It's almost complete, so I'll send it to you soon. Still, I'll add you on xfire and I'll help you with whatever you need ;)