CamoTrooper

Started by Dark Lord, August 30, 2007, 05:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lord

made this modified version of the darktrooper skin for a mod im making (similar to the sandcrawler mod)

it works very well on most maps, just hide in dark places, but its really good with plants :)
its one of 5 skins that you can choose from in the mod for R team, the rest are all black, but they have the rank coloring like in Ep2 or SWBF (i mixed it up a bit tho, like blue is general, yellow is commander, green captain, red sergeant)
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

Sandcrawler

Hmm, Nice, he really does blend in good.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Dark Lord

i decided to change the rest of the 4 skins to something more interesting, so i made snow and desert camo schemes, and there is a shiny black one im working on, the 5th one i will make a royal guard trooper (based off of this paint scheme: http://www.hobbiesandgames.com/photos/SWCF046-2T.jpg)
snow camo

and desert

Shockjaw

God the top two raelly blend in, the desert, is a little too dark, but hey, it isn't supposed to be COMEPLETELY invisible.

Dark Lord

here is the royal guard skin
blue or red, i cant decide. which do u ppl think is better?

im going to put 4 more small white markings on the helmet and make the stomach peice black as well, so this isnt the final look
and finally, is the black hole trooper

Dark Lord

i decided to go with the red one since its in accordance with the coruscant guards, so here is the skin:

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

If they are finished, can I use them in the "normal" Multyplayer Mod, and the others can see it?

Dark Lord

ill release a public mod soon, the only thing thats delaying me is just an idea i had about the trando team (and whether to do it or not). and the only thing that makes this not normal is the weapon you start with- which if u dont like there is always a normal DC17 u can pick up on every map, and then theres the sniper which is way nicer than it used to be (much more like the halo one now)

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Are they finished 4 Download?
And (if they are finished) where can i download them?

Dark Lord

not yet im going to finish a few tests with some friends then i will release it

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Ah  :D

Are the other users (In Multyplayer) able to see the skin?

Dark Lord

only if they also have the mod

Shockjaw

Well, heheheh, it is nice.

Cipher

Is it done by now? If s , could you send me to download link?

Dark Lord

i had the mod up for download a year or something ago, but no one ever seemed to download it so i eventually just took it down and left it to be used between me and some friends
i still have most of the files though, though i think i might have lost the rebel half of the mod when restoring my computer.
the problem is, in order to play a mod on mp, other people have to have the mod, just like maps. yet unlike maps, they are apparently a ton harder to get people to try out due to the inconvenience of constantly switching between modded and default RC for certain types of gaming experiences
however, if you are interested, then i can always put another copy up