Delta-40
0 (0%)
Delta-62
4 (44.4%)
Delta-07
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

pizzaboy314

i think some of you figured out how to import audio into the rc editor...how do you do it? i need new background music so bad!
thx
-PizzaBoy-

frazscotland

Damn sorry i dunno how to add music except it must be .wav and the import root path cant have any spaces in it, maybe its part of MYLEVEL like textures.
I know how to do the mp audio etc only and im slowly working my way thru all the codes and sayings and putting on wordpads
got all codes and sayings listed for sev07 voicepak,38 voicepak,40 voicepak,62 voicepak,mp voices,tmerc voicepak,slaver voicepak,bd voicepak,sbd voicepak
took ages to do and theres still banter and the sayings from all campaign sheesh
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

pizzaboy314

what do you mean the import root path? where i am importing it from? that would make sense...i'll try that. wanna get some lotr music in it. or maybe some random rave song.
-PizzaBoy-

frazscotland

yeh any sounds u wana import have to be in a folder in your C DRIVE and the name of the folder cant have any spaces in the title eg call it    RCSOUNDS 
the root import path cant have any spaces  like you cant have the folder in your DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS   cos theres a space u see /?
You could also try dloading a mp3 to .ogg ripper and ripping off an .ogg and putting itin your Sounds folder in RC see if that helps
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

pizzaboy314

ok i've worked with ogg before....muahahah.

you should download SUPER. that piece of free software can encode anything
-PizzaBoy-

leeroy

sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games