Sandcrawler Mod Map Request

Started by arramus, April 07, 2007, 04:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arramus

I would like to add a number of custom made RC maps to the Sandcrawler Mod Pack for the purpose of having a map pack that contains classic and the most recent additions. If you're willing to have your maps added then please let us know.

To keep the overall file size reasonable we'll be looking for maps with just a few custom textures built into MyLevel. We'll also be looking for battle maps that are designed for fragging.

Thank you.

Dark Lord

any of my maps you find satisfactory you may use, i always enjoy the chance to see them played
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

arramus

Thankyou. I'll download anything I've missed from your filefront.

Sandcrawler

You can use any of mine. But most of mine have custom texture packs.

It can actualy reduce the size of them when you have a DM and a CTF version of the map. With a  texture pack, then you only have the textures in once. With Chapel of Pain there are four versions 0.o a  lighter one, then the normal one with both DM and CTF maps.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Shockjaw

well I would like to have some TX maps on this site(since there site is German and I don't understand that language)

explode

You can use mine!
www.filefront.com/explode012
I would really like to see facing worlds go in too!

Agoneth

You can use mine to, they are in the download section

flame

you may use mine if you wish

Shockjaw

well guys I don't have an account on filefront

Shockjaw

Quote from: "explode"You can use mine!
www.filefront.com/explode012
I would really like to see facing worlds go in too!

well explode I am having trouble finding your files

Spuz

Pizzaria has to be in there :P check siggy for link  :P
My maps: ForestCorridor             Pizzaria
{MotR}Spuzzy{ZetVCom}

explode

http://hosted.filefront.com/Explode012
sorry, I put www instead of hosted!
Any way I would like to see some EXP maps and at least facing worlds.

arramus

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"You can use any of mine. But most of mine have custom texture packs.

It can actualy reduce the size of them when you have a DM and a CTF version of the map. With a  texture pack, then you only have the textures in once. With Chapel of Pain there are four versions 0.o a  lighter one, then the normal one with both DM and CTF maps.

If you don't mind hosting a large Sandcrawler Mod Pack then I can open it up to any map of any size. Custom textures are cool as they can be bundled with the Sandcrawler Mod textures in the same file.

arramus

Cheers guys so far. It'll be great to see maps from all the modders get added.

Hybrid_Soldier196

Absolutely include Glass House and Trando Cavern and if you want Hallway (being my first) so yeah i give you permission to include my maps...itll be good to just download the one pack instead of every.single.separate.map. thx!