Imperial Naval Base

Started by Dark Lord, July 15, 2007, 04:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sh4rpSh00t3r

o so thats what the ship was for in unrealed ;)

i thought you messed up.

Sh4rpSh00t3r

trigger for vent door above bar dosnt work.

Dark Lord

some vents dont open on purpose, that is one
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

Shockjaw

Quote from: "Dark Lord"some vents dont open on purpose, that is one

Poo, you fooled me, but it is to make it look kewl. My unreal editor doesn't work, I can't open anything, the thing where you see the map, it is white, idk how to make the white go away.

Sh4rpSh00t3r

Quote from: "Sulfied Shrike"Hey Dyno, welcome back! (the same Dyno I assume?)

This will all be included in a technical tutorial soon, but you can fix the "white screen of death" in two ways:

The "Easy" Way: open up UE and select the view menu on the main window, and then select "viewports" - reconfigure the options and see what happens. This is the easiest way to do it and it is pretty effective.

The "Hard" Way: Slightly more troublesome but the method I prefer, open My Computer > C:Drive > Program Files > LucasArts > SW Republic Commando > Gamedata > Save. In this folder you will see a config file entitled "UnrealEd". Delete it, and restart UE - all your recent map listings and customized options will no longer be there, but neither will the white screen.

Hope that helps you out!

that should fix it shockjaw ^^

Sh4rpSh00t3r

ZOMG i got two doors open for the armor, though i can't reach the last one *cough* by water *cough*!!!! i won't spoil it for the rest of you but DL it was very clever of you to change the image of the triggers ;)

though i was smart enough to search for actors!!!!! ^^

Dark Lord

dude, i hate you ;)
just dont tell anyone the stuff and i wont have to kill you lol

Shockjaw

I don't hate you, dark lord, you can delete the post, right.

Shockjaw

YES, I found the switches, know how to get to them. But, there are screenshots of the weapons, but Dark Lord, the large gun in the middle I can't pick up, I came across the clone dropship beam...I can't pick up the middle gun.

Dark Lord

the ATTE and gunship guns are weird, sometimes you will pick them up, other times you cant
just try hosting the map multiple times

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Very nice Map!

Shockjaw

Yep very nice map.

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Dark Lord, do you like big maps?
Missilebase is very big too!

But they are nice =)

Dark Lord

yes i only like big maps

Sh4rpSh00t3r

i always attempt big ship/base style maps like you DL but i always get stumped and can't figure out a good layout. RAWR!!! :P