Does my Map Show?

Started by TornDragon, March 03, 2007, 02:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TornDragon

An easy question yes or no,
If I upload my map up onto my menu can people see it and join?
Beacuse No one ever joins!
Am I very unpopular or do I need to get every to download It? :roll:
And how do I send my maps onto the site for every one to see?
I have done a Kaminian Building where u can just fight around the corridors so it is called catchery called Kaminian Corridors :wink: .
And I have stuck some of the most powerful pawns in a cage and they fight while you battle around it. If u want to fight the pawns u can jump in a fight but u can't get out! Oh and there is the catch that the Gladiators are invisiable. Battle round the ring or take a seat and watch. I call the second map Gladiator Area!  :D  Does any one want any pics?  :)
Learn From The Past Then Move on

explode

You need to get everyone to download your map.

arramus

Start a thread in the Map in Progress or Map Completed area and let's see some of your images.

SWRC doesn't allow auto downloads so everyone needs to manually add your map to their map folder before they can join. Even with the server set to allow downloads it still doesn't work and it looks like the coding was left out.

Having Pawns on a server makes people who join crash after a minute or two. I'd still like to join you or you can join my server so we can see what happens though.

You can upload your map on this forum in the downloads area or use a free filefront account if your upload permissions haven't been activated.