Movie Help

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2006, 09:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Plz tell me how to make movies in RC if U can I would love to make one!

{MotR}Weapon

Yeah I believe it's called fraps. :P

Sorry, I don't have a link to it on hand atm, but I am sure someone can pop a link to it or a how-to guide for it (I have no experience in fraps btw).

DooFi

U dont actually need a how-to for fraps, since it works pretty simple.
www.fraps.com I bought it once, now I can make movies longer than 30 secs and without that ugly watermark. yay. lol costs about 20$ i believe, and you can upgrade it for free, until the next full version (3.00) comes out.

Anonymous

is there an way to be able to make a movie without paying?

Anonymous

Im only 13 I cant pay for it and I dont think my parents would let me so i need another way.

DooFi

there are afaik other programmes like GameCam, which u can dl for free, but I dont know much about it.

Delta-83

TO use GameCam u need to be registerd and U have to pay for that so try again. I rly need somthing that doesent make u pay.
Die is to death as death is to die.

DooFi

use fraps and only make 30sec clips...

Delta-83

Yea i started doing that Im making a RC Clone Wars Series and I have 5 chapters and some have 2 parts to them. Any idea where I could post them so ppl would look at em?
Die is to death as death is to die.

Sandcrawler

Youtube.com , video.google.com

Thows are the two places I would post them at, and then just post link on diffrent RC sites, like Lucasarts, and here =)
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)