=\ Other Games?

Started by Sandcrawler, February 10, 2007, 06:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hybrid_Soldier196

Well now, back on track.....

Yes i do feel that RC is dieing and i was going to leave this community with the work ive finished and not finished...like DM_Dawn Torch...which i will release on this site "playable" but in no way finished, but now that u said what u said i agree 100% and will gladly "stay another round".

Sandcrawler

American Army
?Splinter Cell?

Are there any others?
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

arramus

I'm good for all UE related titles and BF2142. I'm particularly interested in the BF2142 Star Wars mod coming out and would like to map for that.

Sandcrawler

As am I, I would like to go into 2142, does anybody have a good reason not to go into it? 0.o
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

DooFi

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"As am I, I would like to go into 2142, does anybody have a good reason not to go into it? 0.o
Nope, but I'd like if we would stick with Star Wars, so only map for First Strike Mod or other SW mods ;) I'll have to buy BF21 when they release First Strike anyways xD