An idea I had.

Started by JPC, December 02, 2008, 10:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPC

I was thinking about this recently I think it was like a epiphany, to promote this mod, how about a couple of you take some screenshots of the mod in action, I'll put it on Fpsbanana,  and that way this mod can get more active, SandCrawler I know your interested, imagine Republic Commando picking up steam, cause of a mod?  That I think would be great.  I hope there's a lot of feedback from this.  The potential to bring back a game from the dead, how can that be resisted?

Sandcrawler

I was thinking of doing a few videos for some of my favorite maps. I think I'll start with Hidden Base and put the video on YouTube and I'll go over to fpsbanna and upload the file.

If the Video gets many views, or if the file gets downloaded I might do more.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

JPC

I'll be glad to help in any way I can SandCrawler. That's very good to hear, the media section for the mod could use some, well media.

zeix72

Hey i bet i could help "not really but i can still want to help right?"
That's a whole Bowlful of FAIL!!!

Sandcrawler

I doubt it, look at the post date. 2 years ago?
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

reptile

So then did the posting of videos help?
{RC}ŠËV{LÐR}