Project RC II

Started by VodeAn, April 30, 2007, 06:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VodeAn

Here is a summery right now...

ok so my host is an idiot.  I think they closed so ill have to remake a site.  now, down to business, I have 14 total maps done which is about 1.3 chapters, 12% of what I want.  THE GAME HAS NEXT-GEN GRAPHICS!  I detailed the textues and fixed every thing I could (hard is auctially hard). I'm testing all the maps in 1080x1920 so I will notice a problem.  I have 2 computers that I run and map on the better one uses an ATI 1950 Pro, and the other one uses a 1350 XT and is hooked up to my 1080p TV (60"). one setup is 5.1 and the other is 7.2 w/ bi-amp front l+r.
Anyway as you can see I'm testing the gave under rigorous conditions.  The voices are played by ppl I know, and we will tlk to LA when we are done.
I need textures! I have made some but I don't have enough time to make them all, any legally useable textues will do.  I prefer in .utx but .pcx will do fine. any shaders or water gaphics are welcome, basically any sort of texture.  My warning... You may or may not be credited for your work depending on how be work this with LA, thankyou.
                  Sincerely, the one and only VodeAn.

(PS yes, I made saving private cyan ep 3)

VodeAn

Oh and please detail all textures! don't forget for it to work right I need 2 have both the new texture and the detail texture!
thx

VodeAn

I need one other team member to confirm tht I can show u the pics

Shockjaw

my goddness this is a VERY big project you have here

DooFi

i wanna see some screens before i believe in this project. :wink:

Shockjaw

ok I can tell you are a person that needs to see it to believe it

Hybrid_Soldier196

sounds awesome but yeah...need pics if you have the time.

VodeAn

ok we all agreed pics of teh graphics are ok, I'm going to use 1020x1280 my other computer wasn't updated recently.

VodeAn

here... Enjoy!   :D

VodeAn

Another...

and

VodeAn

another

ok, one more

VodeAn

this one is a bit older, the ship has detailing on it in a later version

VodeAn

ok so here is a later version of the above photo see the detailing in the ceiling, and its overall dimmer feel, sry its not the same angle, and i still need to detail the window

Shockjaw

that looks very good

Hybrid_Soldier196

holy crap.....thats wicked cool!!!