Patch

Started by ZET99, September 25, 2009, 04:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZET99

Hello. I can't establish patch for republic commando. He says to me that can't find game. I established it in any directories even special, necessary for job. Help me  :(
p.s. Excuse me for my bad English, I Russian
Signature normal, signature normal - Hey, stop it stupid droid!

Sandcrawler

Do you have the Best of PC, or the Steam version?

Both are already updated. I think there may even be a version of just RC that has the patch.

Look in your system folder for Unrealed.exe, if you have it then you don't need the patch.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

ZET99

How to me to learn, what version is established? I swung it from the Internet, only fitter
I have no unrealed.exe on the computer, and the patch doesn't work, you can't throw off here ready files?

ZET99

Really nobody can help me? I hoped map to make, and anybody hasn't helped me. Well throw off please ready files! :(

Sandcrawler

This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

ZET99

its a new republic commando or what? And what for it to me? One patch is necessary to easier me, game already is

Sandcrawler

Well, if I understood you right you downloaded the version you have from the internet?

I don't want to mess with whatever they did to the game.

There are no ready Files or anything for Unreal Editor, it depends on 50+ other files in the system directory.

Steam has a working Unreal editor, and its easy to install. But you could buy best of PC or any other as well.

ZET99

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"I don't want to mess with whatever they did to the game.

There are no ready Files or anything for Unreal Editor, it depends on 50+ other files in the system directory.
Shit. i have game from internet, It weighed 666 Mb, it is tempting for me. Naturally it was the fitter
 :(

frazscotland

ha man here is repcom 1 download. save to desktop then install !!
http://www.lucasarts.com/support/update/commando.html
скачаÑ,ÑŒ repcom1 соÑ...ранения Ñ,,айла на рабочем сÑ,оле заÑ,ем усÑ,ановиÑ,ÑŒ его. Ð"алее вы должны идÑ,и на диске с программой Ñ,,айлы, папки, LucasArts, swrc, GameData папки. GameData искаÑ,ÑŒ внуÑ,ри папки для сисÑ,емы folder.inside, чÑ,о вы увидиÑ,е небольшую иконку шлема называюÑ, нереальным ed.left выбериÑ,е ее и щелкниÑ,е правой кнопкой мыши заÑ,ем оÑ,правиÑ,ÑŒ на рабочий сÑ,ол создаÑ,ÑŒ ярлык.
Ð'оÑ, и сайÑ,, коÑ,орый можеÑ, помочь
http://myrc.atw.hu/editor.htm
 :evil:  :evil:  8-)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

ZET99

still can not find the installed game, there are still some some ideas but download the game again?
PS site on which it is very strange language

frazscotland

maybe you look in C your hardrive look for PROGRAM FILES folder and inside that for LUCASARTS folder
MAKE SURE ON LEFT MARGIN IT SAY SHOW FOLDER CONTENTS
I think u have HIDE folder contents
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

frazscotland

i attached a desktop shortcut for the unreal ed and the repcom 1 installer whether theyve been allowed to be uploaded is beyond my power .  :roll:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

ZET99

Quote from: "frazscotland"maybe you look in C your hardrive look for PROGRAM FILES folder and inside that for LUCASARTS folder
MAKE SURE ON LEFT MARGIN IT SAY SHOW FOLDER CONTENTS
I think u have HIDE folder contents
No, I have show hidden files and folders, RC, I am installing in a directory: C:  Program Files  LucasArts  Star Wars Republic Commando, the patch still does not find it :'(

Sandcrawler

From my understanding you did not buy the game?

Buy the game and the update will work, most likely whatever they did to disable need a key messed with the updating part of the game.

ZET99

all resolved, yesterday I downloaded the licensed version, with a key on her patch off, now sitting in unrealed :)
p.s. as it rotate objects? insert and move I can, but does not rotate :(