GunshopXS

Started by xXSc0utXx, April 16, 2009, 12:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXSc0utXx

Hi this is my first map in Repiblic Commando.
The Download Link: http://files.filefront.com/DM+GunshopXS ... einfo.html

Sorry for the short Text but i am can´t so good english.

JPC

It's alright, welcome to SM forums.  You might want to checkout This. And also a Spellcheck so you can represent yourself better, I've used Google Translate to translate French, it's worked out pretty good for me.  Perhaps it can for you?  I can't vouch for the spell check website though.  You can also use firefox to spellcheck your errors.

R3b0rnSh4d0w

Hey Scout, finally u registered here :D!

I told you my opinion to this map and if i were you i would try to reedit the textures and add some dynamic lights.(the white textures are kinda annoying to me)

And now that you understand my little text i translate it into german, for you^^.

Ich sagte dir ja bereits meine Meinung zu dieser Karte und wenn ich du wäre würde ich versuchen die Texturen zu editieren und würde einige "Dynamic Lights" hinzufügen.(die weißen Texturen nerven mich ein wenig)

And Sandcrawler, may you put this thread into the "Completed Maps" Section.

_______
Off-Topic:

I stoped the "Prison/Jail" Map Project for some weeks now. I need to some stuff for school, annoying stuff. I'll start working as soon as I can.

Mapper since 14.12.2007.

lololololololol ---> SANDCRAWLER OwNz0R$

Sandcrawler

I moved it. I wasn't sure if it was done or not.

I'd like to see some screenshots. =)
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

frazscotland

where is this map ? its not in download section ? any ideas ?
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND