Map has slight bug

Started by Ferraridude, July 03, 2006, 06:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferraridude

I liked the level RAS_03B, so I edited it to make it into a multiplayer level. I was testing it with my brother and his game crashes randomly, anyway to fix this? (I already set the levelinfos to MPGame.TDGame and MPGame.ASGame if that may have to do anything with it.

Sandcrawler

Did you get rid of the node path thingys? and also any of the team mate spawns, and turrents.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

.:[LoC]:.Darth^Tater

hey i was the first one to do that, i called it converted1, DM and CTF. it's the one where the guards with the electric sticks fight you. and u start in a little tunnel thing
In-game name: Genesis

Sh4rpSh00t3r

i've had the same problem , but i know i deleted all the pathys and all SP junk. So i dont think it has anything to do with that.

Agoneth

look at RAShanger the SP map i converted, but i have to tell you that EVERYTHING has to be deleted and the people at Lucasarts hide the SP stuff really well so comb through the map and look again. Also it may have something to do with saving after building. Mine will frequently crash like that if I'm not careful.

I did it succesfully. You just have to delete everything, really look thouroghly. I did it and there was still one problem, and I found it IN an SM that disappears once you complete an objective.

flame

Techically I tried it first Mr. Smith, but fail mainly because I did not have enough experience and ended up having SS fix it, but yes you were the first successful person to do it *cough*copycat*cough* just kidding

lol I had no idea you were doing it.

flame

lol, its ok, I know you didnt, I really should upload that map onto this site