Possible map (idea)

Started by Shockjaw, April 07, 2007, 02:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shockjaw

This map will become completed when you want it to be. I have an idea of a carnival map with game OF DEATH like one is a stand with you enter a area then you press a switch that will get a wall to crush you (from all sides but first closes the door) and a cannon that has a death barrier and then launches you and other ideas may be submitted

DooFi

tomb raider?
A wall that crushes you from all sides would be interesting^^ Try something like that in RL. Won't work i think xD

Shockjaw

yES and I had an idea (i discussed this iwht arumus) there is a Hello Kitty picture in a room and it says "Behold! The kitty from Hell, it shall feed) then you die you can be dropped into a pit of death or something fun like the picture turns into the devil or a demon

CLONECOMMANDER501

I hope the kitty idea wasn't arramus's....

DooFi

btw this thread is in the wrong forum...
-> moved from the Map Reference Section

Sandcrawler

hmm I actualy moved it there, this is an idea isn't it? Or are you making this? 0.o
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

DooFi

well i thought the reference section was just for recources and references from other SW games/books/movies and so on. Like the two threads Darktrooper posted. xD

Shockjaw

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"hmm I actualy moved it there, this is an idea isn't it? Or are you making this? 0.o
It is an idea and I dont play on making this and not plan on making maps for a couple of years when I have the patients