My first complete MP map

Started by Lisch, July 07, 2008, 10:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisch

This is my first completed map that works in multiplayer(if it doesn't work for you please tell).  I put it here because I feel it would just get lost in the download section and I also want to know about any errors or bugs.  I know there are areas in the terrain where you can get stuck and I think I got most of them so don't bother reporting those.  I hope to release a version 2.0 with FULL underground areas and possibly some actual buildings.  So here is the link //http://files.filefront.com/Boxedzip/;10962702;/fileinfo.html Have fun :)

Lisch

I don't mean to push, but I have limited internet time and I really want some ratings...So please rate soon.

Dark Lord

moved topic to completed maps

i like the terrain of the map but the underground entrances taunt someone like me (in other words, they look nice, and i want inside lol) would look a little better if u smoothed out the hills some (theres a tool for that called leveling or smoothing [someone correct me on this if im wrong]), and id give a little more explanation to the walls surrounding the arena- like you could turn them into a metallic look and put random structures on them to look like its inside some industrial area, or just put rocks and stuff to make it less straight so it will look more like cliffs
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

icepwn

nice map, keep up the good work, youll become very good at this;) and like dark lord said "taunting tunnels balblabla" why dont you connect them.. and have like .. say room between them and maybe some teleporters tehre to diffrent spots of the surface.. just an idea..

http://teamxtremeclan.de/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1147 heres my little teleport tutorial i put together like a year ago if youre interested in making teleporters it would look awsome.. if you have any questions about mapping add my xfire     dskillah              (i cant answer any questions about terrain.. they fuck up the map and are complecated so i havnt dealt with them ever.) well its late here and im going to bed. good night.