Website Updates

Started by Sandcrawler, March 28, 2011, 06:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

I updated a number of things on the website, as well as added some new features.

I added Facebook Connect/Integration to the forums, so now rather than needing to fill out the registration form with your email, and whatnot you click Facebook Connect, put in your Nickname, and a password. Thats it, then when you come back and need to login you click the Login link, then Facebook Connect. Existing members can also link their Facebook Accounts with your account here and Login the same way. There are Also Facebook Like buttons on a number of pages, The forums, as well as the Downloads and Tutorial pages. So Like Away, but because the world isn't fair you can't dislike anything :D

To the Unreal Modders Haven site I updated a few pages, the biggest change is on the Tutorial page, it will now list all of the tutorials, instead of the dropdown menu. It gives the page some meat instead of looking to slim. I also added Mobile Browsing, now if you view the website using a Browser with a screen resolution less than 800 by 600, then you will be redirected to the Mobile version. You can also click the WAP2 link at the bottom of the page. O and the disclaimer page is back.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sandcrawler

I ninja'd an update in that show the statistics for the page, how many views this month, and how many overall views. I've been trackign the statistics since I launched the UMH website, so it truely is overall views :) This is for all pages, on the bottom of the page.

No promise on when i'll have the next bit ready, but I plan on adding a page to view all of the statistics at once, in an easy-ish way.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)