Post here if you need a map page

Started by Sandcrawler, November 16, 2006, 09:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

Almost all new mappers need a map page, simply post here with any text you want on your page, and as long as your maps are uploaded to the download section they will be added.

I wont be doing the maps that are not in my download section here, because filefront is mean to me. If it wont let you upload you should let me know, and if you don't have a catagory you should also let me know.

~Sandcrawler
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

.:[LoC]:.Darth^Tater

I need a new page and i'll upload my maps to ur download section later today
In-game name: Genesis

Hybrid_Soldier196

I need a page too. Mapper name is Hybrid and all of my maps are uploaded to this site so thats good to go.

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

ifn i want to put my maps up here do i need a page

Dark Lord

i need a page but if possible i would prefer it just be a link to my filefront site because i dont want to have to re upload all my maps
http://hosted.filefront.com/darklorddts
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

Squad_Sammaron

:mrgreen: no fair i don't do maps :D but make me one ne way :D jk jk jk
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

yeah before i can upload my maps on ur site i need a page

Sandcrawler

Quote from: "Dark Lord"i need a page but if possible i would prefer it just be a link to my filefront site because i dont want to have to re upload all my maps
http://hosted.filefront.com/darklorddts
Nah, I need them uploaded here, otherwise there is no point in having this website.

Mr Smith, you have a catagory, it is the last one in the modders section. When you click add file you will see it.

~Sandcrawler

Also I should have said any mods, and not just maps.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

thx

Squad_Sammaron

o! well... i gotta mod....but it might blow up your MP play.... if you downloaded a modded weapon, wat'd happen on MP? could you folks not play to, or is it all right, so long as i put the weapon in a map?
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Sh4rpSh00t3r

page me please, i will add the maps myself.  :)

sandy do u need to like, approve the files or anything? cuz i uploaded one of my files and my page still says 0 files.

Anonymous

Ya, I ahve to approve the files, i'll do it right now.

k thx, ill continue uploading my files

Sh4rpSh00t3r

Quote from: "Sh4rpSh00t3r"page me please, i will add the maps myself.  :)

need one plz, i have four or more maps i would like to upload, but there all filefront so i will add them myself...