DM_well... still no name decided yet

Started by DooFi, June 09, 2006, 06:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DooFi

Hi... I just feel like announcing my map here, too. It's still not ready to release and in addition UnrealED crashes everytime i rebuild all. So i don't have a clue, what to do now :/

So here's the page where you can watch ca 50 screens of the map. They don't really show the latest state of the map, but you can get a nice glimpse at the atmosphere and setting.

P A G E with S C R E E N S H O T S
check the old forum's thread for the old comments and stuff... :wink:

hope you like what you see :D

btw: these forums really need a new design. Maybe adopting the colors of the old forums would be cool

Sandcrawler

yup, I'm just waiting on a Banner for the forums, and then i will completly reskin it.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

DooFi

so... are you still waiting for that banner?^^ if so, i could probably make a new one instead :wink: just tell me the size and maybe a preferred color scheme :D

Flippy

God dammit finish the map Already ur making me crave for blood with teh suspense

DooFi

yea, if i reveal the secret, because of which its crashing everytime i try to build it. That sucks so much. I'd love to see that one finished, believe me^^ lol

Flippy

awww i really wanted to play that *sigh*

DooFi

maybe reinstalling would solve the problem, but i rather think more RAM or something is needed :/
And in order to einstall id need to find the CD again :oops: aaw its such crap xD

Spuz

I'm thinking Mustafar? and that stinks it keeps crashing:(...looks like a sweet map  :P
My maps: ForestCorridor             Pizzaria
{MotR}Spuzzy{ZetVCom}

<<DYNO>>

its lookin good and i cant wait finish the map

PLZ

DooFi

omg, guess what i just tried...

i copied the whole map into a new one and builded all. And - believe it or not - it worked xD Building even took less time than before rofl. There are some errors eg strange lighting on DecoLayers, but I hope to get them fixed and can continue working on this thingy :D

Squad_Sammaron

ok, really im mad. I just the two worst words in the english language. :evil: kept them to yourself, PLEASE
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

DooFi

uuh, what exactly are you talking about? Sorry if I sound dumb xD

Squad_Sammaron

Quoteyea, if i reveal the mystical
then you put (F******). and...
G**D******
Quotefinish the map Already ur making me crave for blood with teh suspense
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia