Soldiers in Digital camo reskin

Started by Half-Dead, July 17, 2009, 11:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Half-Dead

I made a reskin of the soldier's. There's 2 new faces also.
Download: //http://www.filefront.com/14066395/New%20WinRAR%20ZIP%20archive.zip
Installation: Extract to "C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscommonkillingfloor" and replace anything it asks

arramus

I'd like to join you in a server to get a good in game look at these skins. The screenshots look really cool and I want to see the contrast in dark and light themed settings. Do you have a modded server running these textures? I'm sure we can also make another folder for the skins and have the game launch through a custom .ini so we can keep the modded files and originals separate. The start of a mod.  :mrgreen:

Half-Dead

Quote from: "arramus"I'd like to join you in a server to get a good in game look at these skins. The screenshots look really cool and I want to see the contrast in dark and light themed settings. Do you have a modded server running these textures? I'm sure we can also make another folder for the skins and have the game launch through a custom .ini so we can keep the modded files and originals separate. The start of a mod.  :mrgreen:
Actually you can use these on any server. It replaces the UPL's instead of the UTX's so it doesn't ruin online play! I've been playing online all day without trouble

arramus

Great stuff. It doesn't affect perk values either as I was happily gaining points against melee victims.

Darktrooper

Have these been uploaded elsewhere. Filefront is being filefront and aborting the download. I think they removed much of the files uploaded to them because a bunch of the files I had there no longer exsist. :evil:

arramus

Filefront had a VERY BIG clean up and removed all of the uploaded images. They also send out periodic warnings about deleting files that aren't being downloaded as often as they like. This is particularly so for the larger files.

It looks like Filefront are focussing much more on their 'partners' and/or paying users than the general riff-raff.