Questions from an old friend...

Started by Slaughter, April 09, 2011, 05:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaughter

Hey its Slaughter, I havnt been on here since before Christmas...Yup I been modding this whole time. I have some questions for the Sandcrawler Community..

-When I import my .ase 3d models from blender into Unrealed  it wont let me texture them in the game. Ive tried texturing them in blender before importing them..which doesn't work either. How do I texture my custom models?

-Tycon did ya eva' get that lightsaber idea to work?? Wat hav ya done so far on it??

-And last... IS there anyway to import custom animations into Unrealed?

COME On community.. 3 easy questions... 3 easy answers... I JUST WAnNA MAKE THE uLTiMATe MoD.

Darktrooper

Quote from: Slaughter on April 09, 2011, 05:16:32 PM
Hey its Slaughter, I havnt been on here since before Christmas...Yup I been modding this whole time. I have some questions for the Sandcrawler Community..

-When I import my .ase 3d models from blender into Unrealed  it wont let me texture them in the game. Ive tried texturing them in blender before importing them..which doesn't work either. How do I texture my custom models?
You will need to make the UVs and then "skin" them like any other model by importing the textures normally.

-Tycon did ya eva' get that lightsaber idea to work?? Wat hav ya done so far on it??

-And last... IS there anyway to import custom animations into Unrealed?
Not sure about importing animations. You could probably ask over on the polycount fourms. They may know of a way on ow to do it there.
COME On community.. 3 easy questions... 3 easy answers... I JUST WAnNA MAKE THE uLTiMATe MoD.

Answers in red, Slaughter.