Can't play any multiplayer games on the Sandcrawler mod v1

Started by Switchbladesman, April 27, 2009, 01:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Switchbladesman

Hey guys,

You know the sandcrawler version on swrc where you can mod ur character and all the weps are modded nd stuff? well it won't let me play any games on it not even the mod maps. I have all the maps its just that ill double click on one ....nothing.....then ill be like goin crazy trying to get it to work...does anyone know how to fix my problem?

Sandcrawler

Nobody runs a server using it as far as I know. So when you try and join a server it won't load anything or tell you whats wrong, but thats what it is. You would be trying to join a server running the default gamefiles while your running custom files.

Also double clicking on the maps wont load them, you have to go into the game and create a server, then use the concole "~" and type open "Mapname"
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Switchbladesman

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"Nobody runs a server using it as far as I know. So when you try and join a server it won't load anything or tell you whats wrong, but thats what it is. You would be trying to join a server running the default gamefiles while your running custom files.

Also double clicking on the maps wont load them, you have to go into the game and create a server, then use the concole "~" and type open "Mapname"

thanks =]

Judge

Jet

Try look at downloads.xD Or just download the map packs.
I was Ralex. I have finaly got to know how to change name! The thing was that I didn't know how to change it. :S
Proud member of Psycho.
www.youtube.com/jet7wave