Admin Console

Started by utengineer, June 02, 2010, 05:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utengineer

Hey all!

I understand there is an admin patch available.  From what I hear, this patch allows you to kick, ban, and modify some of the weapon properties as well.  I am looking for more details on this.

I am not so much interested in modifying the weapon properties, but preventing players from weapon spawning, which lead to server crashes.  Also, I would like to have kick and ban capablities.

So please give me the scoop or point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Theta

//http://sandcrawler.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1156  ;)

We're still improving the patch, there will be a new version soon.

frazscotland

"utengineer" u havent even posted a link to the motr site for the guy to help ya !!!
 8-)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

utengineer

Thanks for the link Theta!

Quote from: "frazscotland""utengineer" u havent even posted a link to the motr site for the guy to help ya !!!
 8-)

Not sure why I would need to link back to the MotR site.  I assumed I could post questions here.  The MotR site is www.motrclan.com.

leeroy

nice i would like that patch on the more used games like rc sgt rockz, tx, and ccp then no more noobing, weapon spawning/spamming and the mute thing i can tell you is real (dont ask me y)
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

frazscotland

The guys to ask about this are  CCP IV, CCP THETA ,PFWSKIP , TAG PHOBOS and DC VOLO as far as i know  8)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

leeroy

sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

{CCP}VI

Quote from: leeroy on August 21, 2010, 07:14:44 PM... and the mute thing i can tell you is real(dont ask me y)
i know why.   ;)

well, it would be no problem to disable the noobweps. but would that really be clever? i guess that would be a too hard intervention. enabling adminstuff is senseful but when the big servers you're talking about would have no noobweps it would change the whole game and i don't think in a positive way. maybe many "noobs" would have no chance, get frustated and stop playing repcom. most repcomplayers are noobing. of course it can piss you off to get AA'ed but noobs can also be some kind of a challenge. show them that you don't need those weapons and pwn them. ;). removing explosive weapons would be a too big manipulation.
Xfire- viscatus

leeroy

yea but i learnd that the best (well second best) weapon in the game is proble the wookie bowcaster: it has great dammage, good melee that is way more accurate than the rest but has more range than shotguns melee and it bounces

leeroy

and yea i think your right but im still using my "all pro" cross map gernade kills in arena g9

Dark Clone Volo

Is there new mods after the conquest mod? like a release or other ?

I asked to skip and what happens ?

]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: Hey
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: did you make new mod after the conquest mod ?
-=[PfW]=-Skip: whyare you asking
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: ok i cant speak to you ..
-=[PfW]=-Skip: right, you cant
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: bad guy
-=[PfW]=-Skip: stupid
-=[PfW]=-Skip: bye
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: seriously ?
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: wtf is wrong with you ?
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: you'r so close ..
<i>ID --> Xfire  = v0l0  --> Msn = http://darkclone.servegame.org/

Theta

Quote from: Dark Clone Volo on December 04, 2010, 07:36:08 AM
Is there new mods after the conquest mod? like a release or other ?

I asked to skip and what happens ?

]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: Hey
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: did you make new mod after the conquest mod ?
-=[PfW]=-Skip: whyare you asking
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: ok i cant speak to you ..
-=[PfW]=-Skip: right, you cant
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: bad guy
-=[PfW]=-Skip: stupid
-=[PfW]=-Skip: bye
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: seriously ?
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: wtf is wrong with you ?
]ŠØC•{Volo™}•LdR[: you'r so close ..

Uhm this probably has something to do with the fact that you've posted threads in most of the big RC forums where youve offended Skip and me. ( http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7132 ).

There's no need to argue about such stuff. If I should ever release something for RC again I'll post about it on the major RC sites, including this one and the TX site. Im pretty sure Skip will do so aswell, so you'll have a chance to know about it too.

Dark Clone Volo

i though i was in a normal relation with him after spoke about his insult in the conquest mod and mines about his bullshit inside the mod... ( The mod is cool)

but i don't care. But i need an answer ^^ ; i saw a football mod on xfire video.

and when i'll finish my last relase of new functions. i'll try to host new mods.

Theta i know you can speak to Skip so tell him to learn how to script mods without need of downloading mods. Phobos know that

Maybe they can speak together... I hope ...
<i>ID --> Xfire  = v0l0  --> Msn = http://darkclone.servegame.org/