Sandcrawler Mod

Started by reptile, May 19, 2009, 02:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reptile

What are the steps to succesfuly install and play sandcrawler mod,please anser.
{RC}ŠËV{LÐR}

Sandcrawler

Ok did you really need to make 4 post about the same thing? Just because I didn't awnser right away?

The only thing I know to tell you is to run the exe, and leave it at the default directory. Then you just launch from the shortcut it makes. This mod only works with single player, it will work on multiplayer if somebody chooses to bring up a server.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

reptile

So
   I tried to join a multiplayer game but it said it could not be found on the local machine
{RC}ŠËV{LÐR}

reptile

I pressed the shortcut for the mod but its like a copy of the game except I cant join any multiplayer sandcrawler game thats being hosted.  It says  this map cannot be found on local machine.   Also if any of you know any web sites that be good for problems like this just let me know?   Thanks  :D
{RC}ŠËV{LÐR}

Sandcrawler

You don't need help when its working as intended. This mod only changes weapons, and the skin if you can see them, somebody would have to host a server with the files installed for it to work.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

reptile

But I tried to join a sandcrawler server but it said the map could not be found on the local machine,  I installed everything the right way whats  wrong?
{RC}ŠËV{LÐR}

reptile

Can somone that hasnt installed the sandcrawler mod join my urealed editor mod maps?
{RC}ŠËV{LÐR}

Dark Lord

only if they have copies of your maps
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

reptile

How can  they get a copy of my map?
{RC}ŠËV{LÐR}

Dark Lord

email it to them, or upload a copy to filefront or other file sharing websites

reptile

Can I put it on this website?
{RC}ŠËV{LÐR}

Dark Lord

you have to first upload something to a site like filefront, and then you can post your link here
rcmod.php?page=downloads