Finally found out emitters can be triggered :D

Started by Joker, June 23, 2009, 05:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Soooooooo

Now that I know this I think it would be possible to have more dramatic and some what story or objective based progressions?

My idea is simple:

having triggered emitters wired by a use trigger? If that is possible all that i know is that it can be used by  triggers i havnt looked into this personally.

Preety much using a computer as the static mesh for the Use Trigger :D and having it unhidden so its a visible static mesh (So you have pinpoint exact location of using the use trigger :P instead of moving around a little dinosaur head -.-") And then have emitters around a door probally barricaded with many objects  then causing the emitters (Probally explosion or fire) going off once they trigger the emitter and a invisible  Mover (lol im just throwing out ideas it probally is impossible) causing well over 100k+ damage since the barricaded door will be caused by netaktors and have there health at around 99k damge :D

so the mover movers in by the trigger and emitter at once and boom

the barricade is gone and emitters go off. (With of course the barricade being a netaktor have a destruction effect :D?)

If you guys think its a good idea tell me :/

~and the netaktors unshoveable so players will not notice the mover :D *Id go for a mover directly ontop of the part its going through going straight down so it would vanish instantly (with a mover speed of 1second of course :/ you want it done quickly) :D!

arramus

Get it under construction with some images already  :mrgreen:

It sounds like there's going to be some awesome mayhem in that zone.

Lethal_vortex

like to share how you made the emitters triggerd? would be nice for teleport effect if it can fire once only.