Database Editing

Started by arramus, March 06, 2007, 09:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arramus

Can we have an area for Database Editing  :D ?

Duaryn15 (if I recall) was always great at going through the DB and I'd like to configure a mod that allows the AI to have better accuracy to give us more of a challenge and also enhance MP.

Squad_Sammaron

Database editing involves nada wid make npc's more accuratee: I believe that it's actually weps that have worse accuracy, but look the same :D also, what do you mean by enhancing MP? rescripting?
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

arramus

Where are you getting your accuracy data from when applying it to AI or individual weapons? I'd be very surprised if the DB had no effect on AI accuracy and it was all based on type of weapon. Please explain in more detail why the DB editing has no effect.

From what I've seen AI have a unique uneditable Accuracy measure built in with Clone Troopers at 0.6, Heavy Trandos at 0.85 and Commandos at 0.9. I've given a variety of weapons to Heavy Trandos and they are adept with all of them unlike other Pawn Classes with lower accuracy. This testing does not support weapon accuracy but rather AI ability with a weapon.