***Updated***Camoflauge skin.

Started by icepwn, January 01, 2008, 01:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icepwn

***Updated***

Well i added 2 things ( logos like on his chest ) on both of his shoulders. He should look good now. also changed the (blue thing) to green. The texture is final and u can use it now. Ill post it at the bottom. If u wanna see how it looks on a commando here are some screenies.

Front:

Back:

Texture:

Coming soon: Camoflauge clone ( trooper )

~Icepwn

icepwn

any comments? :shock:

JanDeis

I would change the color of the blue number so that it actually works as camouflage.  I would use the same color as the visor.  Other than that, it looks awesome (the blue part just sticks out right now)

icepwn

Quote from: "JanDeis"I would change the color of the blue number so that it actually works as camouflage.  I would use the same color as the visor.  Other than that, it looks awesome (the blue part just sticks out right now)

thanks and i thought so too

RC-1266

should make a map with a lot of trees to hide  :D

1upD

Nice!

I was never very good at camoflauge. The screen looks really blurry though...Almost looks like you used the low-res.

icepwn

no i used xfire screenshot xD

RC-1266

and it looks even better and better... :D  :D  :D

icepwn

i made hudarms :D

1upD

Quote from: "icepwn"i made hudarms :D
!?

How'd you get 'em to work!?

Sh4rpSh00t3r

Quote from: "1upD"
Quote from: "icepwn"i made hudarms :D
!?

How'd you get 'em to work!?

i believe all you do is reskin the hudarms in the animations section in its properties.

JanDeis

Quote from: "Sh4rpSh00t3r"i believe all you do is reskin the hudarms in the animations section in its properties.

That would be the one.  I made night ops arms a while ago, but they are on my other PC.  I'm working on transferring all my files over...

RC-1266

the same hudarms u had in your xfire screenie? those were COOL

icepwn

hey dudes i will make a mod :D i figured how to to hudarms and skin well sharpshooter help me where to add skin :D