Post here if you need a map page

Started by Sandcrawler, November 16, 2006, 09:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sh4rpSh00t3r

Quote from: "Sh4rpSh00t3r"
Quote from: "Sh4rpSh00t3r"page me please, i will add the maps myself.  :)

need one plz, i have four or more maps i would like to upload, but there all filefront so i will add them myself...

SandViper

Quote from: "Sh4rpSh00t3r"page me please, i will add the maps myself.  :)

need one plz, i have four or more maps i would like to upload, but there all filefront so i will add them myself...

I think he's being lazy atm; have you uploaded your maps yet? That might push him into action...

Sh4rpSh00t3r

ok i will upload, but i dont think hes lazy. he added another page a couple days ago, i just think he hates me  :wink:

Sh4rpSh00t3r

but i cant, unless i put it in another section  :?

SandViper

lol his exact words last night when i talked to him: "I have too much work and i'm too lazy."

explode

HI!

Anonymous

Hi m name is Agoneth (previously Emdragon) and i was wandering if u could get me a maps page and grant my membership I already applied and need to be accepted, and i have 2 maps in both CTF and DM forms ill upload them if i get a page. thx

Sandcrawler

You wont get a page if they are not uploaded.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Agoneth

ok i uploaded a mappack containing 2 maps in both CTF and DM

Squad_Sammaron

i would have but now i can't upload. its a .zip, and whenever i do the uploaded, it'll work for a min, then take me back to the page with descriptions i tried puttin it under personal.
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Sandcrawler

Is it bigger then 8 Megs?
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Squad_Sammaron

no, i sent it to you as an attatchment.
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All