Help Please!!!

Started by Delrahn, April 03, 2010, 04:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delrahn

In UnrealED, when I right click on a pawn and then click Actor Propeties, it won't show up. The Level Propetie" window will pop up when I click on that, but not Actor Properties. Please help it's very frusterating!! :x

Neviklink

if your trying to edit all the actors of that type you don't want actor properties you want to right click on the actor in the actor list thing and hit default properties

Delrahn

I know but I want to edit the indivvidual classes.

{CCP}VI

sounds weird. a while ago i had also problem to see the properties.
select your pawn and press f4. that may work.
Xfire- viscatus

Delrahn

No...it didn't work...waaa

arramus

I've seen this a few times and could only resolve it with a full wipe of RC files and reinstall. It appears that the properties window is opening but off the visible screen. By increasing the screen resolution I was able to see it again temporarily until it disappeared again.

Delrahn

How do I increase my screen resolution?

arramus

It depends which OS you are using. For XP I right click on the desktop > go to Properties > Settings and then slide the resolution bar.

Delrahn

All I did was switch to a differnt profile on my pc. I can see the properties again, yay. Sometimes, if you drag it out of view at the bottom, you're lucky. Right-click on your taskbar, click propeties, and click auto-hidee taskbar. Now click on actor properties, and it should be down there. drag it back to the center.

Delrahn

To avoid losing the properties by dragging it, I resized it so now it takes up the whole window. It may be annoying, but it definatley beats losing it. :D