[RC] DM_Ariza

Started by Sandcrawler, June 20, 2009, 12:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

General Information:
This map is a conversion of the Unreal Gold map under the same name. I have made several changes and additions as well. This version actualy started out as a Killing Floor map, but after spending alot of time working on it only to find it wouldn't work like I wanted in several way. So instead of scrapping all of it I decided change it over to Republic Commando.

Videos:
Sneak Peek: Ariza
10 Second Preview: Ariza

Screenshots:

This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Nice job Sandcrawler.
Cool to see you still mapping for RC ;)

Forge

Hey nice map so far dude cant wait. Add my xfire or tell me your. xfire: ghostsk8tr

Sandcrawler

ugh I hate the RC editor...

Lost this map tonight after a corruption of some sort...filesize is 0 bytes, and I didn't make a backup ...

So what I'm saying is this probably isn't coming now. I don't feel like starting over.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sandcrawler

I found it. SO its back, finishing up player starts, weapons and a few other things then it'll be ready.

frazscotland

aww yeh gudstuff i wanna se. u not made a rc map for ages and ur stuff is gud. hey sandy kud u make acc for me to upload mods please same name FRAZSCOTLAND    thx  :evil:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Sandcrawler

Yea, I'll try and update it to the KF script again tonight, it has it all in one :P

but it might be wensday before I can get to it.

Sandcrawler

Added a new video.

10 Second Preview: Ariza

The map is coming along, but I'm being a perfectionist and manualy editing the terrain to be how I want it, as well as a few other secrets.

pizzaboy314

-PizzaBoy-

zeix72

To good for me to compare
That's a whole Bowlful of FAIL!!!