Patch

Started by ZET99, September 25, 2009, 04:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frazscotland

ZET there is a MAPMAKING TUTORIAL here on the sandcrawler site. im sorry but it only in english. cant do tutorial for all language yet it take ages to make that way but maybe in future  :cry:  :geek:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

ZET99

Quote from: "frazscotland"ZET there is a MAPMAKING TUTORIAL here on the sandcrawler site. im sorry but it only in english. cant do tutorial for all language yet it take ages to make that way but maybe in future  :cry:  :geek:
you're absolutely right, the textbook shortage in several languages, I read this tutorial about 5 times already, and there is nowhere to be found not a word about how to rotate objects, especially yesterday, I could catch myself
Also yesterday, pressed a button and now cannot move the static meshes with the button ctrl, help :(
Signature normal, signature normal - Hey, stop it stupid droid!

Neviklink

if you did not buy the game then you got it illegally which does not work for RC because each copy has a compact disc key so i would suggest purchasing RC from steamonline or buy best of PC and get four additional games.

если вы не купили игру после эÑ,ого, Ñ,о вы получили ее незаконно коÑ,орая не рабоÑ,аеÑ, для RC поÑ,ому чÑ,о каждый экземпляр имееÑ, ключа компакÑ,а-диска поэÑ,ому я предложил бы закупиÑ,ÑŒ RC оÑ, steamonline или купил бы самое лучшее ПК и получил бы 4 дополниÑ,ельныÑ... игры.

Dark Clone Volo

You need to have a friend who send you the file in the patch ;)
<i>ID --> Xfire  = v0l0  --> Msn = http://darkclone.servegame.org/

ZET99

all good...
i have arleady downoladed licenze version of SWRC
and now i CAN use unreal ed, and i am learning triggers, exciting thing :)
Signature normal, signature normal - Hey, stop it stupid droid!