MIP: DM_WOOKIE_BA

Started by <<DYNO>>, September 10, 2006, 04:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

<<DYNO>>

ok my new mip is a a wookie map and well its not to great but im working on it so its almost done and i would like to share it with u guys
    SCREENIES:

btw: you can get this map at  http://www.Hosted.filefront.com/sitheaterdynole and btw way can i get a thingy for this site downloads like were i can put my map

Sandcrawler

You have one now, Hit add file and choose your name from the list, It wont show up until you add something too it.

I'll take a look at the map later and tell you what I think. BTW is this map final or you still working on it?

~Sandcrawler
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

<<DYNO>>

ok ty its a work in progress expect to c it out in a few days
and i cant find my name on the download list i know it used to be there but now i cant find it srry

Sandcrawler

Try refreshing your page, I had to do that to mine before it showed up.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

<<DYNO>>

and u saw my sub thing, actually wat modder am i under that might help

Sandcrawler

You are under Dyno. And I can see you under there after I have refreshed my page.

<<DYNO>>

Nvm i found it its been uploaded so u guys can take a look at it but i cant cuz my rc is down i have to fix it  :screen: