Is it any Brawl at all lately?

Started by Jet, August 15, 2010, 09:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet

Is it any Brawl at all lately? I would love to join a competition but there is none to join´what I know.
I was Ralex. I have finaly got to know how to change name! The thing was that I didn't know how to change it. :S
Proud member of Psycho.
www.youtube.com/jet7wave

Sandcrawler

Is there an interest in it? if we could get republic commando clans on here and registered I'd gladly set one up.

but lst time I set one up, and posted on clan sites in advanced, and none registered for the event.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Jet

Too bad. I got interrest and im sure the others in my clan is, but I don't know about the others.
I was Ralex. I have finaly got to know how to change name! The thing was that I didn't know how to change it. :S
Proud member of Psycho.
www.youtube.com/jet7wave

Sandcrawler

Well, vote in this poll:
http://forums.sandcrawler.net/index.php?topic=1136.0

and get clan members to signup here, and anyone else. if we get a good number of votes I'll set up an event.

The website will have to be changed to the new system, and I'm just finishing up with moving the mod site over then I'll be working on this one again.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)