DM_Infiltrated - FINAL

Started by arramus, February 16, 2007, 05:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arramus

Nice tuts. I'll see how the Zone Portals fare and add collisions if necessary.

Here's a pikky of the landing area for the Reps. This is where they enter the Trando base and cause grief. I'm going to change the terrain, lighting and SM alignment for the Trando base in due course but wanted to get this in to test scaling.

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

nice map can't wait to play on it. I'll put it on my site to make people get it. I'll put it in my map pack the new one k nice seeing you again and your maps your my hero

arramus

Here's a new texture and the start of detail to provide cover and atmosphere.

The long passageway has been broken up a little with some additions. One route will have some oil cans and this route has an upturned grate. UE cached lighting still looks better than some games with dynamic lighting.

arramus

Added some extra detail to all the areas and split them up into Zones for better rendering.

The outside area still needs a few terrain tweaks and a few more additions but it's almost complete.

The green room is filling up with more detail with a view to providing cover and pick up points.

The main courtyard has become a little more industrial with a crane, crates and change of light source.

The main base area is looking fuller with some additional SMs.

arramus

Is anyone available for Beta testing over the weekend?

This maps nearing completion now and needs a good bug check. I'm renaming it to Infiltrate to reflect the theme.

arramus

DM_Infiltrated is final and ready to download here.
http://files.filefront.com/DM_Infiltrat ... einfo.html

There's a server up called sandcrawler.net running this map so I can make sure all's fine.

Thanks for help with testing the spawn points, pickups and terrain shockjaw.

Sandcrawler

You can upload it to the download section on here, just hit add file and I'll approve it when I see an email from it.

Not sure if you knew you could or not, I was trying to keep all the files on this server, but I don't care much anymore. lol
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

arramus

Lovely. I used the uploader and it's all yours.

Commander Bly

hi im making a map and im a n00b at it. I have a question. how did u get ur bots to not attack each other?

arramus

In the Bot Properties under Hidden set the bValidEnemy to False and they'll only attack the players.

Commander Bly

tyvm