CamoTrooper

Started by Dark Lord, August 30, 2007, 05:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cipher

Hmm...how much space would it take up, about?

Dark Lord

around 7.3 MB i believe
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

Judge

I'm interested aswell.

frazscotland

DARK LORD please could you upload this mod ASAP ??/ i think it was ahead of its time when you made it originally..i personally will advertise and publicise for it as much as possible 8-)  8-) i think the interest is there and it would be even more fitting if some of your masterpiece maps were remade with AI in them available for dload in a pak. ppl would really like this. i know i would :evil: possibly with a time limit to finish each map before you can move on to the next.. :?:
DARK LORD's CAMO TROOPER MOD for MP LAN play;;;;
http://www.xfire.com/video/19cd06/
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Dark Lord

the mod is now in the downloads section
let me know if there are any problems with it

EDIT - taking down the mod for now because i just noticed a problem with the DC17 effects, so i'm going to try and fix it

EDIT - i could not find the problem, so i am reposting the file. the weapons that the two teams spawn with will make up for the loss. i'll try to continue looking for the problem, and then i might be able to post a fix some time in the future

Dark Lord

the problem is now fixed, so i am removing the old version and uploading the new one.
to anyone who has already downloaded the mod, please download this version to replace it so we don't have compatability problems among players
sorry for the inconvenience, but this should be the last version to worry about for a while
i also fluffed it up a bit by changing the DC15 that the rep team starts with to an "E-11" (changed blaster color from blue to red). also, the trando SMG holds 20 more rounds in a clip than a DC-17, but is less accurate

rcmod.php?page=downloads&command=view&id=130

Dark Lord

i have updated the skins in the mod so that they look more like real camo patterns, and in some cases they blend in better
the jungle scheme i switched over to a german flecktarn pattern, and i did a realistic camo for desert and snow also, as for the royal guard, i replaced it with a digital urban scheme, and of course the black hole trooper is still there for all those who loved that skin so much
other than that, everything is the same

http://umh.sandcrawler.net/index.php?page=downloads&command=view&id=224

frazscotland

Hey thas great DARKLORD if u want u kan add dc15blaster into the xinterface by simple small script line change so the clonetrooper holds dc15  in the customise as weapon..
This change doesnt affect normal mp play u can have any wep in customise u want.
In actor class browser ,placeable untikked if u goto MENU , MENUBASE, MENUTEMPLATE,
MENU TEMPLEATE TITLED, MENU TEMPLEATE TITLED B , MENU TEMPLEATE TITLED BA, MENUCUSTOMISECHARACTER , Right clik EDIT SCRIPT  then scroll down to line..
showing "XinterfaceMP,MenuMPClone" ,"Weapons.CloneWeapons.DC17mBlaster"
u kan change it to    ,"Weapons.CloneWeapons.DC15BlasterClone"

then save and it will show dc15blasterclone in the customise !! hehe and same aslo if u want to change the wep for trando side !  8)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

zkid

Do you know if this works w/ the steam version?
Mhi Mando'ad kyr'am aruetii. Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade.

Dark Lord

yes you must just make sure it installs to the steam's rc gamedata folder instead