[RC] DM/TD Jai'galaar

Started by Dark Lord, May 19, 2008, 11:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lord

Merry Christmas everyone!
http://www.filefront.com/15211981/Jaigalaar.exe/

it keeps timing out when i try and upload the map here, i think it's my internet...so i just have it on my filefront now, but i will get it up on this site whenever possible

thx to everyone for you patience with me and my busy/procrastinating self during the course of this project lol...sry about the wait

also, thx verd for the map name suggestion. mandalorian is, of course, always the best way to go  8-)
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

Sandcrawler

Probably, if its not done uploading in 5 minutes or so (can't remember the exact number right now) it will timeout...just a browser/web thing.

I'll grab it later, but can you email me images to go with it? decirption adn whatver other information.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

frazscotland

wow what an amazing map well done darklord. i didnt think you could make a better map.how wrong. i urge anyone to download and see how good this map is. i think all daklord maps would b amazin as a campaign story as maps like 3 or 4 maps in a level cos they look better than LA maps levels.  8-)  :D
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Dark Lord

pizzaboy314

hey so i was trying to track down in the editor how to open the secret door that leads to the planet teleporter, but the trigger way out in space with the tag of "97" through me off. how do you open the secret door and get to the planet?

oh and how do you get from ship to ship? lol
thx
-PizzaBoy-

Dark Lord

sorry, i just noticed this post lol
you can get to the other ship via the boarding craft, which are located on the 1st and 4th doors on the starboard side of ship in level 3 of the neck section of the ship (the hall is connected to the armory)
activate the trigger by riding the boarding craft and pressing it at the right moment, but how many seconds in that is i cannot tell :P

zkid

Just wandering... how do you get planetside? I've gone everywhere I can find, but can't figure out how to go to the planet. Also, when I use the transports between the ships, I usually fly out of them and die.
Mhi Mando'ad kyr'am aruetii. Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade.

Dark Lord

there is a teleporter in an escape pod which is opened by riding in the boarding craft and pressing the trigger at the right time
do not move at all when in the boarding craft, RC does not do well with movers and you will fall through otherwise

zkid

So, there's an escape pod on the boarding craft?

Dark Lord

the pods are level 2 of the nose of the ship (below the armory, above the prison area), the one you will want to open is at the end of the room on the right

zkid

Thank you.