who here is a wookie lover?

Started by icepwn, October 08, 2007, 05:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icepwn

tell me if you are.. i got something for you..

DooFi

wookiee with double-e :P
And who isn't? ^^

icepwn

i found this horrible wookiee (i made that extra e for you doofi) cruelty on my xfire profile.. if you are sensetive.. dont look down

flame

now thats just animal cruelity and Im not even one of those animal rights people XD

icepwn

actually i dont like animal cruelty those who do it are stupid.. anyways those are just figures of star wars so i dont care.. but if it was kit fisto or han solo id be mad.. anyways that was all i was going to say.. (p.s that wookiee is in an map of mine..)

flame

I know, its not real, I was only kidding

icepwn

but flame why you quit modding ( i dont really know if youve stopped but) the engine expanded was awsome becouse ive always thought what is behind those doors and you made it so cool :D and also the fortress beta is GREAT! :D

Shockjaw

Wow, wookiee was pwned.

flame

Quote from: "icepwn"but flame why you quit modding ( i dont really know if youve stopped but) the engine expanded was awsome becouse ive always thought what is behind those doors and you made it so cool :D and also the fortress beta is GREAT! :D
thanks, its nice to know that people like the maps I made. I dont know why I stop, I think it had to do with my old laptop dying and loosing several of my projects on it. but anyways, I really dont have the time to make maps anymore.

RC-1266

what map are we talking about?

JanDeis

The pic won't load (says error) and this is an old topic.