Clone cheat!! Please tell me!!

Started by cmperez, November 19, 2008, 07:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmperez

Ok I really want to know this cheat really badly!!
well first off, The cheat I really want to know is how do you get your
commando skin all white.  I know that many people say it is a so called
"secret". If you dont want to say it hear I totaly understand.  So there are two ways
you can  reach me.  If you have xfire my name is godsfury101 (just add me).  The second way is that you can email me at mailto:cmperez93@aol.com">cmperez93@aol.com

Please PLease tell me the cheat!! I will keep it as a secret, I promise!! I just want to look different or unike, I just like how it looks.

RC-1266

I haven't tried it before, but you probably have to go to your profile-file, which is called profile_blablabla
You open it in notepad and scroll to the end of the file, where you see some settings you chose, like compack, rebreather, gunnerhelmet and shoulderpads and stuff.
Every item or skin has a number, so I suggest you just change the number of your skin and look what it looks like.

andyt

im new and i need more help than that so could you give me a little more info than that

JPC

You can always download the SandCrawler Mod.

Judge

Go in your Save folder : C:Program FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Republic CommandoGameDataSave.
Open your profile and the file "User" within with the notepad.

Then look for "Cloneskin" and you'll see Cloneskin=1.
Switch 1 to -1 and save it.

Now your skin will be white but it's really useless...

JPC

You know, sometimes I ponder the age of those who create topics like this.  I wonder if he'll follow up on this.

RC-1266

Quote from: "JPC"You know, sometimes I ponder the age of those who create topics like this.  I wonder if he'll follow up on this.
We can mail him or add him on xfire ^^