Interest?

Yes
30 (93.8%)
No
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: October 17, 2010, 07:38:32 PM

Sandcrawler

How many people are interested in a Republic Commando event?  We really need around 30 people interested to have a successful event.

Vote or comment...or do both.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

frazscotland

what kind of "event" ? gettogether ? dm ? upcoming sandcrawler projekt ?? :idea:
id like to see nu sandcrawler mods under the Sandcrawler brand name and i dont mind throwing any of my hats in the ring to be "pimped up " if their worthy 8-)
its be kool if there was a campaign mod maybe cloneadults could be AI'd as zombies they could drone spit or beastclaws u  "Escape from the planet of the living dead"
theyr plenty of topmaps on this site could make it from. :idea:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Sandcrawler

Team Deathmatch like the first two events, on the Anchorhead Brawl website.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sandcrawler

For an event to be sucessful we need at least 30 people interested, from a variety of clans. If its just one sided there is no competition for anyone.

I'm leaving this up to you guys, if you want an event then you do your part and get people on here. I'll provide the system for it. But I'm not going to try and do both anymore.

Neviklink

yeah lets do it first i need to fix my rc though
:)

Jet

I'll see what I can do..
I was Ralex. I have finaly got to know how to change name! The thing was that I didn't know how to change it. :S
Proud member of Psycho.
www.youtube.com/jet7wave

Sandcrawler

Added 30 days to the Poll... Oct 17th is the final deadtime :P

TheOneAero

If you actually get the word out, and create a system that is as effective as the Tx Warzone one then this could work. The problems that with tourneys in RepCom is 1. One clan dominates no one plays(can't be fixed) 2. The site sucks and no one cares(FraggedNation). So honestly, if you just make an easy to use system to report matches then I'm pretty sure people will use it.

Sandcrawler

The website (putting on the final touches) works just like ER (Ecliptical Realms or w/e) for the most part anyways, I have changed a few features out.

Script wise it is better than the TX Warzone, if I recall correctly thier script doesn't track score, just if you win or lose a match.

Attached is a image of the submission form, it scales for 1v1 up to well any undefinable number...for RC 16v16. Clan Tags are added automaticly when you join a clan.

The one thing to keep in mind is Anchorhead Brawl is a 100% custom script written by me, what this mean is I can make it do whatever I want. So if anyone has issues, or suggestions just post on the forums about it and I'll see about changing it, or adding.

To awnser your first comment about getting the word out, I'm done advertising for RC, when I launched the site over a year ago I posted on every major clan website at the time. The turn out, less than the 11 who have voted in this poll played. Its up to you players to get people on here, in turn I'll provide the system and website.

This website will be ran like ER was, in the way that they had community member who would step up and represent as well as administrate the tournament. We will have this same setup with elected players administrating the tournament, interacting with the players and correcting any wrongly submitted matches as well as making sure there arn't any match that players were cheating on.

The last thing (because now I'm afraid I scared everyone out of wanting to administrate an event) is that I have put many remote systems in place to catch wrongly submitted matches, as well as every player can report a match that someone cheated on. These are flagged and shown at the top of the admin panel.

Over9000

Mr.Dever

This sounds good, I know we can get 30 easily. I'mma post this on my clan's website.

StarDust

Deks

utengineer

Sound good.  I like the screenshot upload feature.  This makes it easier to validate match scores.

Vanity

I'd be willing to shoot a few guys here and there...

Of course I'm hoping there'd be different values for beating higher ranked teams.

E.G: Beating the 1st place team would be worth more points than the 4th placed team.

Just to stop boycotting/blackballing.