Imperial Naval Base

Started by Dark Lord, July 15, 2007, 04:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "Dark Lord"yes i only like big maps

I hate maps like Depot...

But its cool if there is a 32 Server with one of your maps :D

But i never saw one, and it has to be full :)

But i like the navybase :)

DooFi

hey, i loved the small maps :D Depot and that Outdoor Map were my favourites  :mrgreen:
Shotgun Fun :mrgreen:

I so pwned that map xD
memories....

Dark Lord

i hate arena combat, being forced into fighting as soon as you spawn. theres no strategy, no hunt or sport, just skill alone... i like big maps so much because not only can you goof off on them very well or just hang out, but when you fight you are able to use lots of stealth, and thats the way i love to play- ambushing, stalking, etc.
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

Mr_Razzle

Quick question for you, how do you get out of the red room?  I was in there once, but couldn't figure out how to get out of it.....

Dark Lord

sry about late reply...just now saw that post. but if u spawn in the prison there is no way out, it can only be opened by computer panels on the outside

1upD

Hmmm...

I haven't really downloaded anybody elses MP maps before. Who else downloaded this? When can we play online?

EDIT:
Quote from: "DooFi"hey, i loved the small maps :D Depot and that Outdoor Map were my favourites  :mrgreen:
Shotgun Fun :mrgreen:

I so pwned that map xD
memories....
You mean Gunship? I've been editing that map, adding new weapons and stuff.

Dark Lord

many downlaods on this one, (before the download section messed up...) i personally think its my best map...but ull find random servers hosting it now and then.
u can still download it at that link in my sig though
but i like downloading other peoples maps, even if i dont like its concept, or in most cases think they are too small. but i just like to use them for inspiration and some i find pretty fun to play...and if ur in a server then u dont have to leave everytime someone doesnt play your map or a default one :)

RC-1266

i've downloaded it... it's HUGE. must have taken you a lot of hours  :D

quickshot

darkvengence25

where's the download link? I couldnt find it in the download section.

frazscotland

hey darklord i think i hav a few of your maps and they massiv usually DTSHQ and SPACESTATION ? could you list your works here and even bettr a link to download them for the afficionados . regards fraz :geek:  :idea:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Dark Lord

the naval base is here
http://www.filefront.com/user/biohazardmod
its a 2 part file with the map and some textures that i believe were made by sulfied shrike (someone correct me if im mistaken) that i used for the water
the .ctm goes in you maps folder, while the .utx goes in your textures

the file is a .7z which opens with either winRaR or 7z itself (google to download, i used this because 7z compresses better than anything else ive used and the file is around 111 MB by default)

i had taken down all my maps at one point either because they were not good or i felt that did copyright infringement due to some of the textures i used (such as blue carpet in DTSHQ and others and then the origional Dark Lord Logo seen in Space Station which was in part taken from warhammer 40000) but after becoming more familiar with modding communities and the like, i dont think it will be a problem as long as im giving credit where it's due
rather than reposting all my maps though, i felt i would just repost the ones people want, but anyways all the maps are:
basex111
basex12
deathstar1
deathstar2
space station
kamino prime
endor shield bunker
malachor V
shipyard
airbase
missile base
asteroid base
DTSHQ and its fixed version (which i prefer people use, but whatever)
navy base
starship
battlecruiser
flagship
dreadnought
star cruiser
derilect

frazscotland

ah thank u v much darklord yeh its dtshqv2 i got . it and especially spacestation are amazin. works of art. yeh i like sulifiedshriek style he made hunting ground nic map. its also not so easy to get. i found it recently and i must hav dloadd it jan 2007 r sumthn and it was 2clikinstallers which i made into 1.i was happy. ah man i cant wait to chek your mapout. yippee. the force is strong in you darklord. chhhhhhhoooooooooo  :evil:  8-)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

frazscotland

p.s asteroid base also amazin. good doors in it .... 8-)  :geek:  :ugeek:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Sandcrawler

I'd like to see them added here again.

You can add them now as well.

Just log in, go to the Downloads section for RC, then click Upload fiels first, upload any file (compreed files and screenshots).

Then go back to download and click Add a File or something liek that and there will be a form with all your uploads loaded in.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)