Dodgeball Map Pack

Started by Sandcrawler, December 10, 2007, 08:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

So dodgeball was a minigame that we developed back in DS...dunno if they ever still know of it themself, but before Cub left, we made eight maps just for this.

A warning to the anti AA people: Don't read on =)

So here how you play:
You all spawn in a outer room, they all look the same and have the rules up on the back, and teleporters in the front. You use one of the 4 teleporters to enter the main arena, and stay where you spawned, when you server host, or the big man say's go you run to the center and grab a AA, then either shoot you oponents or run for cover. =)

So of the eight maps here is who made what:
Arena - Cub
Bunker - Cub
Canyon - Cub
Container - Cub
Space - Cub
Storage Bay - Sandcrawler
Temple - Cub
Triple Threat - Sandcrawler

I have also included a map named dodgeball_spawnrooms You can use this as a base for your map, and build the arena, all eight of ours include a zoning line.

I'm not going to post screen shots, because to be quite honest they are not much to look at... They look nice, they are just small.

Even if you are a AA hater I recommend you try this, its quite fun when played right.

I'm going to post these up tomarrow, I want to let is circulate a little.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sandcrawler

This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)