[RC] Beta RC Project

Started by RebornJedi, June 03, 2006, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squad_Sammaron

whoaaaa nobody plays them anymore? RBLN has a serv dedicated to mod maps, but the code ''lost control''. plenty of peeps like the maps, lag is what gets em. just set up a new serv (sorry i can't host >.>)
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

remember I Host mod maps all the time dude look for THE{TRI}GROUP
ok that the server name my xfire is sweatz so add me ok

Sandcrawler

Ah but look at how many servers don't run any mod maps, and how few downloads we really get.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Squad_Sammaron

>.< truth hurts
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

ComD{TRI}Sweatz

Im Doing the map packs now, so people get the maps, I have like 20 people with the mod map packs. Im doing good I get more  people every day.  I got like 3 today and they play on my server and sandcrawler.net one now so yeah ill get more ok see ya laters

Sandcrawler

Well this map has kinda been lost...I bleive I have a more finished version saved, I'm going to release as is so everyone can play it...soon as I find some time.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Furion

Holy smoly thats a cool map :D it looks like the things you see in the ocean that collect oil-- what are those things called? oilrigs or sumthin barracks?

frazscotland

whatever happened to this map ? it looks brilliant. has anyone gotit they could send me a copy of please ? so its not forgotten about. maybe someone could pimp it up and fixit. regards fraz
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Sandcrawler

I have it still, still waiting to find time to mess with it some more.

if I recall right this map has alot of issues, it looks good, but it plays laggy and there is alot of tearing.

frazscotland

ah brilliant sandcrawler if anyone can fixit its you and arramus.. :D  :D  :D

the map is in the swrc 2 mod maps folder i found recently
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

metadude1234

frazscotland

yeh its a beaty . you can find it bundled in the SWRC2 mod the maps included.
i think it needs lots of work done on it to fixit up by an experienced modmapper. :geek:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND