RC make over

Started by Squad_Sammaron, April 01, 2007, 08:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squad_Sammaron

all righty. i want to do a new RC game, cuz it seems like we always start one and never finish. i say new skins (i'm workin on Red and yellow/white; takin recon skin too), and modify guns up. involve more planning/placement of enemies and use Arramus's database changes. new SM's would be nice (using a glowing red dot and small SM is landmine for fun, and working on current landmine; i bleive it's a type of grenade atm that doesnt work) what you folks think?
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

DooFi

that we should first try to make some professional-quality Single Player maps before making a total conversion ;)

Squad_Sammaron

hehe :D i know, just a thought. i'm gunna start working again (i got that white screen on UED again; how do i get rid of that?)

i'll edit this post in a sec wid image of green/yellow/ slight red clone skin

[IMG]http://img254

there ya go :D whatcha think? i'll get a screenie up in a sec

DooFi

View -> Viewports -> Configure

the clone looks.. err.. gaily coloured? xD

Squad_Sammaron

hehe :D he didn't come out right. only one arm was sposed to be red... :D how can i convert to a shader so it looks better?

Heres it on a clone

[img=http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1941/1111wv7.th.png]

CLONECOMMANDER501

I;m making a great geo trenches map if you need one :D

Squad_Sammaron

lol just post it up or sumpin :D i'm not sayin right now, but try and make it MP. i'll work on a lil somethin

Hybrid_Soldier196

we could implement some of the stuff from the RC books....any one read them besides me?(jk i know u all probly did...cept for the spam bots  :wink: )

Sandcrawler

So why not just work on the skins, and arramus can put them into his mod. Then everythign is in one download. because I can pretty much garentee that if you do just a skin pack, nobody will use them. The more skins/ small cghanges are floating around, the less likely any of them will get used.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Squad_Sammaron

sounds good. i'll try and belt out some sweet skins, but i doubt theyll be any good. but deal wid em anyway ;D

VodeAn

u guys do know im still working on RC2, jst maken sure u haven't frogot about me

Darktrooper

Quote from: "VodeAn"u guys do know im still working on RC2, jst maken sure u haven't frogot about me

Yea good luck with that man. How far have you gotten?

Squad_Sammaron

ya VodeAn! why haven't you been postin whats been goin on? i wanna help again! butcha gotta tell me how

CLONECOMMANDER501

Hey I'm the only clone here only I can say Vode an! :evil:

A RC2 tis a difficult thing, and I may not be able to offer much help as I am too lazy to read the books :D

Hybrid_Soldier196

.....wait.....RC2 is still being made, VodeAn??Sweet!!!

then wheres ur website? the old one doesnt work.