Mods not working

Started by Marshmallow_Man, December 13, 2008, 05:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshmallow_Man

I guess I need a step by step process how to do it, the link on this site didn't work for me, and the .exe installers didn't work either. is there something I need to do after it installs? I just need someone to tell me how to do it, pictures may be helpful. I'm so tired of all the same maps over and over again.

-Marshmallow_Man

Sandcrawler

I dunno if this is what you mean but here goes.

1) Make a multiplayer game map doesn't matter
2) Hit ~ at the top left of your keyboard under Esc
3) Type Open (mapname)

The mapname is usualy DM_Oasis or CTF_Oasis

There is one other thing that you might be doing wrong, make sure the exe installer is pointed to your Republic Commando installation folder.

One last thing, try the installer for 007 Temple. You souldn't have to change anything and it will add the map to your maplist.
http://sandcrawler.net/rcmod/downloads/ ... temple.exe

- Sandcrawler
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

jaysta95

go in unreal, go 2 static meshes -> Weapons - > Accessories. then go to the meshes that delta squad uses... should b like squad40spine2 for fixers backpack (every delta squad accessory starts with squad). click that, then click edit-> rename. add _out to every delta squad accessory and repeat as necessary. and there u go! u have removed all accessories!!!!!

completely unrelated but something you want to know