CAN SOME MAKE IT INTO A CHEAT or a mod and explain how to?

Started by andyt, January 28, 2009, 10:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyt

A cheat like this other ones when you press ~ and type for ex. firefek for infanate amor can you make one for a origanal clone trooper suit

or make a mod of it of the origonal trooper for multi and single

thx.

im realy new and lets just say you would need to tell me to press the "start" button

please.

RC-1266

actually i might have found it out for you after looking into the actor properties.
but i don't know if other people could see it, and if serverclients can do it as well.
first type togglebehindview so you can see yourself in the third person.
then type set pawn mesh skeletalmesh'clone.clonetrooper'
with no space between skeletalmesh and 'clone.clonetrooper'
your character will look now like a clonetrooper with his arms spread. but as soon as you start walking it will look normal, besides from the colour of the skin.
anyway, in first person, your arms will look normal. you have to apply the cheat again after you die. and i recommand that you type togglebehindview again after applying the cheat, because you have no reticle in third person so aiming could be hard.
ask someone else what you look like.

RC-1266

actually i have been experimenting with this thingy today, and found out that if the host applies that cheat, it affects the look of ALL the players of the map.
BUT: only the host of a server can use the cheat, it's only visible for the host and after being killed the players respawn with their normal look, so you would have to enter the cheat again.

if i might suggest, if you want to look like an Attack of the Clones clone, buy Battlefront 1.

you should be able to make a mod, i think.
if i remember well sandcrawler had a youtubevid with commandos without a helmet.

i managed to do the same for Yoda as for the clonetrooper; watch this vid:
http://www.xfire.com/video/6e052/

it worked for normal clones, commandos with no helmet and yoda.

although my game crashed after trying to make it work for battledroids, super battle droids, dwarf spider droids, droidekas, wookiees, mouse droids, atromech droids, kaminoans, cloneboys, geonosian drones and geonosian warriors.

andyt

well thank you so your skin turns white after you move so a white comando but if you stay still you look like a clone trooper, and yes i have battlefront 1 and 2

and for the helmit less clone comando white amor, ya i want to down load it but it wont let me anywair and i have no clue how to mod, if you could show me how to make me a regular clone trooper in sp or mp

andyt

also a good idea for cheat/cheat is for a cheat that rezez clone trooper on your side droids and or trandoshians

RC-1266

Quote from: "andyt"well thank you so your skin turns white after you move so a white comando but if you stay still you look like a clone trooper, and yes i have battlefront 1 and 2

and for the helmit less clone comando white amor, ya i want to down load it but it wont let me anywair and i have no clue how to mod, if you could show me how to make me a regular clone trooper in sp or mp

no, your arms are spread until you move. the skin will stay.
and i don't know how to make a mod.

Quotealso a good idea for cheat/cheat is for a cheat that rezez clone trooper on your side droids and or trandoshians

i have no idea what you mean.

andyt

A cheat the make a NPC clone on the map and you chose how many and you can make enemy trandosinas or droids

andyt

do you press ~ and type set pawn mesh then skeletalmesh'clone.clonetrooper'
or press ~ and type skeletalmesh'clone.clonetrooper'.

and press ~ then type togglebehindview

right?

RC-1266

ohlala i thought you meant looking like a normal clone  :?

well i don't think it's possible to spawn other pawns near to you unless you edited the map. and editing the map makes it impossible for other players to join if they don't have that map.
i don't think you can do it with a cheat.

andyt

well ya im kind was asking both for making your self into a normal clone you press ~ fisrt right then type wat?

andyt

Well can you tell me how to edit the map to spawn troopers i just wanat to do it, then have people get the map also how to spawn Trandosians and droids

RC-1266

well spawning droids should be easy; just do the respawning AI tutorial in the mapping section. you can learn how to make batlledroid-dispensers there. you can also edit the properties of those dispensers to spawn other enemies, like trandoshans and geonosians, or friends, like clones.